Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 3 - So, I cheated




Just a little, but it was my birthday, so I don't feel bad (some of my close friends and I went to see the Flyers spank the Hurricanes in Raleigh). The only thing that wasn't "paleo" was the one beer (IPA) I had. Besides, that I decided to have my fill of tequila and lime (alla norcal infamous margaritas).

The game was great, but trying to recover from a hangover without grains was tough. I felt awful; really awful. Perhaps, that can also be attributed towards dehydration. The nausea and headache went away by about 5pm that night, but let's be clear. This is the alcohol's fault. I just didn't have my usual crutch of clifbars to help me recover.

I have kept the changes in diet so far. Some things to note.
  • I'm not sure if the cravings have gone away completely yet, but they aren't as bad.
  • I'm still roughly the same weight.
  • It's slowly getting easier to figure out what to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment