Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 21 - Updates

I feel like i'm getting the hang of this. I still have cravings here or there for carbs (just one bowl of cereal please!), but one the whole it's not too bad. I'm used to eating 5 times a day plus snacks. My body doesn't know what to do when it's waiting 5 hours for food. It gets bored, especially at work.

I have started to watch the Cooking Channel on TV. I really do love Giada, she makes wonderfully simple and delicious foods. And being Italian doesn't hurt either. Today, I made a chicken salad with my own vinaigrette (courtesy of Giada). Olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper. So easy and tasty.

The weather outside has been horrible recently, and I've wanted to go out for a run, but it's so un-appealing when it is pouring rain outside. Not to mention, I probably only have an hour left until sundown. Maybe I can get up early and run.

To supplement my Paleo diet I purchased a few things that Robb Wolf recommended: Vitamin D, Magnesium, and Probiotics. I got a quart of Goodbelly Probiotics - it is really yummy (i got the watermelon flavor). But I'm going to try to hold off on using the Vitamin D and Magnesium until I'm done with my 30 days. Then I'll start adding and subtracting things to my diet to see how I feel.

I don't feel sluggish, but I do wish I could go out for a run. This rainy season stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment